2015 is here, and it’s time to be thinking about maintaining your New Year’s Resolutions! Maybe this is the year that you’ve finally decided to run that marathon or take up that hobby that’s always been so interesting to you. Or maybe you want 2015 to be the year that you take the necessary steps to learn about treatment options for your painful and ugly varicose and spider veins.
Regardless of your resolutions, Vein Clinics of America expert physicians want to help kick-start your new year with healthier legs. To help you get started on keeping your resolutions, here are some helpful tips:
- Create an action plan – Be sure that you break your resolutions into manageable and achievable goals that will aid you in accomplishing your main goal.
- Heighten self-awareness – Take the time to recognize where you are right now. Reflect on aspects that you would like to change or improve to further attain your goals.
- Encourage yourself – Be proud that you are taking the necessary steps to making yourself that much better! Celebrate both the big and little wins to keep boost self-confidence and stay on track.
- Have a vision – No matter what your resolution is, you have to picture yourself doing it! Imagine yourself with your goals accomplished and then work backwards to determine precisely what you need to do each day to reach that vision.
- Get support – Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Whether it’s from a family member, friends, or a colleague, recognize that you have individuals surrounding you who want to offer assistance and encouragement.
Here’s to a happy and healthy 2015 from Vein Clinics of America!