When insurance does not cover the cost of treatment, Vein Clinics of America accepts CareCredit. CareCredit is a credit plan that can be used as a payment option for certain health-related expenses not covered by insurance. You can even use it for co-payments and deductibles.*
- You have access to a revolving line of credit for medical expenses – for yourself or family members
- The application process is quick and easy. It can be completed over the phone or online**
- 12 Month Special Financing is available on purchases of $200 or more
- Credit decisions are almost instantaneous. Your account number will be available immediately and ready for use
Our Office Managers are trained and equipped to assist patients with the application process right in the office. If you would like more information about this option, please call (844) 315-8346 or use our application link.
* Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See carecredit.com for details.
** Must be 21 or older to apply by phone.