Vein Clinics of America is now USA Vein Clinics
Vein Clinics of America (VCA) is now USA Vein Clinics and will continue to offer the highest standard of vein care treatments to more patients than ever. Our 40-year history of providing compassionate, patient-centric healthcare, our staff of highly skilled physicians, and commitment to our patients continues at USA Vein Clinics, the leader in
vein healthcare across the country.
We now offer you, as USA Vein Clinics, access to state-of-art treatments to achieve healthier legs:
- Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT): Using ultrasound guidance, a laser is inserted into the targeted vein and uses heat to close the vein. Blood flow reroutes to nearby healthy veins.
- VenaSeal™: Designed for varicose veins, this treatment uses a medical adhesive that is sent through a small catheter to seal it off under ultrasound guidance.
- Visual Sclerotherapy Injections: Used for treating spider veins, this treatment uses a tiny needle to inject a sclerosant solution to cause the inner lining to collapse.
- Ultrasound-Guided Sclerotherapy: This treatment targets varicose veins close to the skin’s surface. Sclerosant solution is injected into the vein using ultrasound imaging to locate the entry point.
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA): A small catheter is inserted into the diseased vein through a small incision. Using ultrasound imaging, heat is applied to collapse the vein.
- Phlebectomy: A minimally invasive surgical procedure where bulging varicose veins are removed through tiny punctures in the skin. Stitches are not usually required.
We now offer safer, simpler Varithena® and ClariVein® laser-free treatments
We’re now able to provide the newest, most advanced technologies for the minimally invasive treatment of varicose veins—the biggest breakthrough in vein treatment in decades. We are proud to offer you Varithena® and ClariVein® offering safer, simpler, essentially painless treatment that enhances the health and beauty of your legs.
- Varithena Vein Treatment: Used on the Great Saphenous Vein (the longest vein in the body) and other veins in the surrounding area, this treatment uses a catheter guided to the affected vein by ultrasound imaging. Foam is injected into the vein to close it.
- ClariVein® is another non-surgical vein treatment used to treat venous insufficiency. This unique, catheter-based technique simultaneously uses mechanical and chemical methods to seal off damaged veins. Unlike other types of treatment, the involved catheter has a rotating tip at one end.
Patients are able to immediately return to most normal activities after the Varithena and ClariVein® procedures.
Experience life with healthier legs
All patients will meet with our staff, who are committed to diagnosing and treating vein disease. You’ll enjoy the convenience of on-site diagnostic ultrasound. Your results will be discussed to create a custom-care treatment plan that is right for you.
Virtual doctor appointments
Our virtual doctor visits are the easiest and simplest way to talk with a medical professional about your vein disease needs. These appointments can be scheduled online. Any device with a webcam and access to the internet will work, such as a laptop, desktop computer, smartphone or tablet.
Treatments covered by insurance
We are in-network with all major insurance providers. Our dedicated team of insurance specialists actively participate in your care to help ensure you receive full insurance benefits. They are informed, kind, and supportive.
Browse all Our locations
Our team is excited to continue providing care as part of the largest network of vein treatment clinics in the United States with over 168 locations in 30 states across America. Locate the nearest clinic near you to learn how we can help with our minimally invasive vein treatments and our top-rated physicians.