We are open, seeing patients at all clinics.
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority.
To reduce the risk of exposure and spread of COVID-19 Vein Clinics of America has enhanced safety protocols in place.
How we are keeping our clinics safe.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting all common areas, bathrooms and patient care areas with EPA approved disinfectant. Extra special attention is paid to high touch surfaces around the clinic, such as tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboard, toilets, faucets, sinks and more.
- There will be visual signage at entrances and in high traffic areas around the clinic providing instruction on hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Tissues, waste receptacles, alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be available in the waiting area and in all patient care areas to reduce the spread of the respiratory virus.
How we are keeping our patients safe.
- Patients will be screened for fever, respiratory symptoms and exposure risk on arrival to the office.
- Face masks will be available at check-in for all patients to wear during their appointment.
- Patients will be seated at least 6 feet apart in all waiting areas and common areas.
- When needed, patients will be asked to wait in their vehicles until they are called into the office for their appointment to reduce crowding in the waiting rooms.
- Visitors and children will be restricted/limited in the office.
- Telemedicine will be offered at all clinic locations as an alternative to a face-to-face visit to reduce the number of patients in the office daily. Meet with one of our physicians from the comfort and safety of your own home.
How we are keeping our employees safe.
- Staff members will be required to wear a mask during all face-to-face encounters.
- Team members will be proactively screened daily for a fever or respiratory symptoms upon arrival to the office.
We've got you covered
Most vein treatments we offer are covered by common insurance plans.
The staff at Vein Clinics of America work directly with insurance companies to ensure our patients get treatment that’s covered under common insurance plans. Most varicose and spider veins are symptoms of vein disease, which means the treatment for these are deemed medically necessary and will be covered under your plan. Some clinic locations accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Give us a call at 1-844-423-8346 to see if you’re covered within your specific insurance plan.
Committed to You
Our physicians have performed over 3,000,000 procedures.
With one of the biggest networks of certified phlebologists in the country that specialize exclusively in vein health, Vein Clinics of America has led the industry for over 4 decades, treating over 400,000 patients in more than 3,000,000 procedures.
Our physicians specialize in a unique, minimally invasive approach to vein treatment that goes beyond the surface to treat the underlying cause of your symptoms. This approach allows us to focus on the overall health of our patients to create customized plans to get patients back on their feet sooner.