If you are interested in scheduling a phlebectomy treatment to treat your varicose vein disease, get in touch with Vein Clinics of America.Schedule Your Consultation
Putting healthy first.
Request a consultation with a top rated vein specialist near you.
- Soreness and swelling of the leg which improve with movement.
- Redness and warmth at the surgical sites which may become bruises over the coming weeks.
- Take 2-3 20 minute brisk walks each day.
- Take over-the-counter pain or NSAID as needed.
- Apply ice over areas of discomfort as needed.
- Take hot baths or sit in a hot tub.
- Go swimming in a pool or any body of water.
- Long distance running or high intensity training.
- Long travel (plane, long car drives).
Say goodbye to painful varicose & spider veins
Have a Vein Clinics of America network physician examine your legs and recommend a treatment program customized to your specific condition.Schedule your consultation now
More than 96% of VCA treatments are covered by insurance.
Schedule your consultation today.