If you are interested in sclerotherapy treatment for your varicose or spider veins, get in touch with Vein Clinics of America.Schedule Your Consultation
Look better, feel better.
Request a consultation with a top rated vein specialist near you.
- Discomfort, itching, some slight burning which improves with movement.
- Redness, warmth at the injection sites.
- Some bruising may occur at the injection sites.
- Take 2-3 20 minute brisk walks each day.
- Wear compression stockings during the day.
- Take over-the-counter pain or NSAID as needed.
- Apply ice over areas of discomfort as needed.
- Take hot baths or sit in a hot tub.
- Go swimming in a pool or any body of water.
- Long distance running or high intensity training.
- Long travel (plane, long car drives).
- You will begin to see spider veins fade, and your symptoms will begin to improve.
- If varicose veins were treated, you may begin to notice they feel like a hard rope, rather than the soft veins they were prior to treatment.
- You may also notice that they are changing color to a darker tone – this is a normal part of the healing process and will fade over time in color and texture.
Real Patients, real results
I had some veins on my calf that were swollen and ugly looking. With the procedures I had done, those ugly veins are gone! I also had more work done on both of my legs. I am so happy with the results. Took 20 years off my legs!
Say goodbye to painful varicose & spider veins
Have a Vein Clinics of America network physician examine your legs and recommend a treatment program customized to your specific condition.Schedule your consultation now
Find out if sclerotherapy is right for you.
Schedule your consultation today.