WHAT IS VENASEAL?
Improved circulation through healthy blood flow restoration.
Endovenous adhesive ablation, most commonly known as VenaSeal, is a treatment that involves a small amount of medical adhesive that is inserted in the varicose vein through a small catheter under ultrasound guidance. Direct pressure is applied to seal the vein, allowing the blood to be redirected to other healthy veins.
Benefits of the VenaSeal Procedure.
Here are some reasons to consider VenaSeal to treat your varicose veins:
– Simple, outpatient procedure
– Completed under local anesthesia only
– Patient’s experience less discomfort than during thermal ablation procedures, since there is only one access site and tumescent anesthesia is not used
– Many patients experience less pain and bruising than other vein treatment options.
– You can resume all activities, including exercise, immediately after the procedure
– Compression stockings not needed after the procedure
CUSTOMIZED TREATMENT FOR VARICOSE VEINS
Every patient is unique, and so is every treatment plan.
There are cases where VenaSeal may not be the best option. In order to improve your health, maximize your results, and restore your active lifestyle, your Vein Clinics of America vein specialist will tailor a treatment plan specifically for your condition.